Conceptualizing our operations in accordance with the specifications of our clients has enabled us to set up a world class infrastructure. This unit is divided into several sections such as manufacturing unit, in-house designing unit, quality assurance lab and a research and development lab.
Our manufacturing unit is equipped with latest machines and tolls so as to cope up with the requirements of our clients round the clock. Some of the machines that we have been using to manufacture our range include :
We also have an in-house designing unit where in we make use of CAD and CAM software to design our range in accordance with the specifications of our clients.
Available in two types namely as combustible and non-combustible, these incense sticks are manufactured while following Vedic traditions. In combustible type of incense sticks aids in burning, which can be burned in the form of bricks, cones, sticks and other shapes. On the other hand non-combustible incense must be sprinkled onto glowing charcoal blocks or directly onto a fire to release its fragrance.
Manufacturing Process :
Following Vedic traditions and making use of superior quality ingredients such as different natural oils, resinoids and aromatic chemicals; forest based gums and herbs, we are manufacturing a fresh and pure range of incense sticks.
Steps that we follow in manufacturing our range are as follows :
- Adhesive jigit, charcoal, sandal by-products, aromatic roots, perfumes, masala powders and other herbs (depending on the brand segmentation) are mixed up to prepare a paste.
- Dough is hand-rolled on to neat and evenly slit bamboo sticks which are later dried in Sun for best results.
- Simple off-the-shelf blend or a sophisticated customized perfume is applied to the agarbathies.
- Final range is then packed in pouches and then sealed for retaining the fragrance.
- Range to be delivered is encased in crush proof tubes and marketed thereafter.